Weight Tracker is a tool designed to help you in your weight loss journey. It will serve you as a measurement control center in which you can check your current progression.
- Weight measurement register
- Check your current progression and change trends
- Discover your current body mass index (BMI)
-Learn how you can improve your weight-loss mission
- Open the app and introduce your height and your desired weight
- Weigh yourself regularly and enter this value in the app
- Observe your progression and learn how are you doing
Check your progression
The application contains several useful graphs to measure your progress:
- Current status: Quickly see your current weight, how much you weighed last time, what your goal is, how much you are missing and your current progression
- Progression graph: View graphically your progression over time, configure the graph to show the last week, the last month, the last months…
- Body mass index (BMI): This chart will show you your current body mass index and which of the four ranges you are in
- Statistics: View various statistics related to your weight loss journey, observe useful patterns that will help you achieve your mission
In the history section you can see all the measurements you have taken. This screen will show you when you took them, what weight you recorded, and whether your progression is positive or negative from the last measurement. You can also edit past records easily if you made a mistake.
Backup & restore
Create a backup copy of your data whenever you want. This functionality will be very useful if you plan to change devices and want to take your progress with you. You can restore a previously created copy quickly and easily.